The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 pickups are available with a 4.8-liter, 5.3-liter or 6.2-liter V-8 engine with E85 capability.
- Fuel saver mode on 5.3L engines allows better use of the Active Fuel Management system
- Six-speed transmissions included across the product line
- 3.42 big axle ratio or 3.08 axle ratio for greater fuel economy
- Silverado Hybrid provides a 25% improvement in overall fuel economy, while offering a 6,100-lb. towing capacity
- Sierra and Silverado 2500 and 3500 available with a Hydra-Matic 6L90 six-speed automatic transmission and 6.0L engine for a maximum GCWR of 18,500 lbs.