Smarter Security Systems, provider of intelligent entrance control and outdoor security solutions, announces the availability of the SmarterDVR 150, a self-powered camera, DVR, and wireless communication system that secures valuable and vulnerable outdoor assets. SmarterDVR 150 is an all-inclusive, discreet box that includes a still camera, a video camera, invisible IR for nighttime security, a flash-based DVR, and a GSM cellular modem that can send alarm alerts via text messages or via emails with snapshot evidence. SmarterDVR 150 is powered by a rechargeable battery which can be charged by an optional solar panel for perpetual use. The integrated cell modem allows SmarterDVR 150 to send email notifications and text messages to multiple people when there is an alarm. With an intuitive website to remotely manage multiple SmarterDVR 150s and view all still camera images, the systems can easily be placed in remote locations and left unattended for extended periods.
- Product From 888 No Theft
EZ-Lock is a new “plug and play” anti-theft system that interfaces with your machine’s fuse box to disable the starter, ignition, neutral safety switch, or fuel system. The EZ-Lock module (EZM) replaces the factory relay. Now you need the EZ-Lock fob to activate and operate the protected equipment.
- Product From Strattec Security Corp.
Strattec's i-Guard anti-theft solution is developed specifically for construction, fleet and rental equipment industries and is available for heavy equipment. The radio-frequency identification (RFID) electronic immobilizer system safeguards machinery using a unique electronic code programmed into the engine module and into a chip in the key or a fob. When a key is inserted into the ignition or a fob used with a push-start button, the vehicle requests authorization. The vehicle won't start if engine and key or fob codes don't match.
- Product From Vermeer
The InSite asset management system provides real-time machine data so that fleet managers and business owners can make informed decisions on how they utilize and maintain their underground equipment.
- Data can be delivered anywhere and on multiple platforms, such as a tablet or mobile device
- Product From Wasp Barcode Technologies
InventoryControl version 7 is a complete inventory tracking solution for small and medium-sized businesses that now includes QuickBooks integration.
- Available in Standard, RF Professional and RF Enterprise editions
- Product From Netwatch USA
With Netwatch, any unauthorized movement on your property or jobsite is detected immediately using patented software-driven detection system.
- Cameras and detection systems proactively protect property perimeters
- Product From LoJack Corporation
The ruggedized Stolen Vehicle Recovery System is specifically designed for heavy equipment, commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Directly integrated with law enforcement
- Uses Radio Frequency technology to recover stolen construction assets
- Product From OxBlue Corporation
OxBlue expands its construction camera interfaces with a mobile application that enables users to view high-definition, time-lapse movies of a jobsite right from their hand-held device.
- HD time-lapse movies automatically regenerated to include the latest images
- Product From The Equipment Lock Company
The Equipment Lock Company in partnership with DataDot Technology USA offer DataDot Identification Technology to protect items, tools or equipment.
- DataDots are tiny discs encoded with unique information that provides a means of identifying equipment, hand tools, power tools, parts, and supplies
- Product From EarthCam Inc.
The 16 MegapixelCam Robotic construction cam features megapixel High Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery and live streaming video in one easy-to-use, all-weather robotic system.
- Designed for quality remote documentation of small- to large-scale projects
- Product From LoJack Corporation
This self-powered, self-contained radio frequency based system is based on a proprietary power management protocol that enables a battery life of up to seven years. It is entirely self-contained (no wires) and does not require constant charging to any power source. This streamlines the installation process, plus enables the system to be installed on a wider array of equipment, especially those that do not have a power source such as electric forklifts, solar-powered assets and equipment using alternative fuels. The ruggedized unit can be hidden in additional locations on equipment to make it more covert.