The 49,930-lb. R210LC-9 comes with a 9-ft. 7-in. arm and a 1.2-cu.-yd. bucket, while the 67,150-lb. R290LC-9 has a 10-ft. arm and a 1.66-cu-yd. bucket.
- 143- and 197-net-hp Cummins Tier III electronically controlled engines
- Patented Posi-Nega hydraulic control system enables improved fine control capabilities
- CAPO (Computer Aided Power Optimization) system
- Standard HI-mate GPS-based remote management system
- Larger operator's cab with standard heated air-ride suspension seat, transparent skylight, CD player/radio with MP3 input, adjustable sunshades, control pattern selector valve and more