The 8- to 10-ton class CC224CHF and split-drum CC234CHF are equipped with a very flexible sprinkler system for the tires, with the choice of a central water tank or separate emulsion tank.
- "Soft" starting and stopping prevents bowing or cracking
- Easy to remove scraper system for the wheels
- Double pump vibration system eliminates the need for a vibration valve
- 80-hp Cummins QSB 3.3 T3 water-cooled turbo engine (99 hp available)
- Optional Dynapac Compaction Analyzer for Asphalt (DCA-A) tracks the number of passes for easy control of the rolling pattern