Superior sealer additives, crackfillers, primers, and traffic paints for pavement maintenance, pavement repair, and pavement construction.
Medallion Product Line
Product From Professional Pavement Products, Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Hitek Equipment, Inc.
The Pavijet turns a skid-steer or compact loader into a paving machine capable of laying hot or cold asphalt, concrete, millings, gravel and sand.
- Retractable hydraulic screed works in tight spaces
- Provides variable paving widths from 7.87 in. to 74.80 ft.
- Product From Bergkamp Inc
The SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patchers from Bergkamp come with an exclusive dual-chamber aggregate hopper that allows users to apply two grades of aggregate for more efficient repair of deeper potholes. A version with automatic operations from the truck cab is available in addition to manual operations from the ground in front of the truck. The trailer-mounted SPT patcher is manually controlled.
- Product From Allegro Industries
The Manhole Lid Lifter is a one-piece lifter featuring a long all-steel handle with rubber grip that provides the leverage to lift the heaviest lids.
- Moves manhole covers up to 36 in.
- Collapsible for easy storage and transport
- Product From H. G. Meigs LLC
To learn more about this product and view the equipment visit a FREE FIELD DEMONSTRATION being held in La Crosse County Wisconsin on Tuesday June 11, 2013. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Product From OMI Industries
Ecosorb additives are a natural and effective solution for significantly reducing hydrocarbon emissions as well as eliminating organic or inorganic odors associated with asphalt and fuel oils.
- Do not contain amines
- Product From Falcon Asphalt Repair Equipment Inc.
The Falcon MINI asphalt recycler and hot box comes in 1/2- and 1-ton capacities as either a slip-in (truck mountable) unit or a trailer model. It is designed to be a companion to infrared repair equipment, used with vacuum excavation equipment or for smaller patch jobs of streets, driveways and parking lots.
- Product From Pavemade LLC
Pavemade's PM Leak Guard solves the common problem of asphalt leaking at the start and end of runs.
- LeakGuard is easy to install and operate on any existing push melters
- 15 second single bolt installation
- Product From Honeywell
Honeywell Titan additives for asphalt are designed to decrease manufacturing and paving costs while helping meet demanding road specifications.
- Reduces the fuel required to mix asphalt by 13% and harmful emissions generated by road paving by as much as 82%, while helping to minimize rutting; can also reduce the amount of additive required by nearly 30%
- Product From Pavemade LLC
Mini melters are portable, easy to setup, zero maintenance asphalt cracksealing machines.
- Ideal for on site quick job
- Available in 30 gal. stationary model and a 10 gal. mobile model
- Optimize heat transfer pathway for the melter interiors so you have your asphalt heated and ready to go faster
- Product From MeadWestvaco
Evotherm warm mix asphalt technology from MeadWestvaco can be used in any traditional hot mix asphalt (HMA) application - from the binder course to the surface course.
- Allows asphalt application at a temperature that is 100° to 130°F lower than HMA