The FGS flat/block grab is ideal for lifting, transporting, and setting concrete and steel lintels as well as concrete, stone and marble building fascia. Also useful for moving and setting heavy or awkward retaining wall blocks and slabs. With a capacity of 6,600 lbs. the slim profile allows it to set material in tight places and an adjustable suspension eye allows centering for picking up and leveling awkward shapes. The standard ring connection can be used with crane, forklift, skid steer or loader.
FGS Flat/ Block Grab
From EZ Grout Corp.
- Product From Logix Insulated Concrete Forms
Logix D-Rv is a precision engineered slide-in panel that delivers an interior drainage system and additional R-Value.
- Been tested to have 96% drainage efficiency
- Additional R8 of thermal performance
- Additional insulating power added to exterior wall face
- Product From Vermeer
Vermeer has entered into a strategic alliance with LaValley Industries to distribute the DECKHAND pipe handling systems specifically configured for loading and unloading drill pipe in HDD applications.
- Product From Loftness Specialized Equipment
The I Series line of SnowLogix snow blowers includes four industrial-duty, tractor-mounted models available in 9- and 10-ft. widths for efficiently moving large amounts of snow.
- Two-stage design with 16-in. diameter augers and extra-large, 36-in. diameter fan
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 1,522-lb. DML/SSL 150 standard flow skid-steer mulcher features a yhree-stage cutting chamber with 36 reversible teeth and two sets of Hardox counter knives.
- 59-in. cutting width and 5-in. cutting capacity
- Product From Paladin Construction Group
Paladin Attachments' Bradco flail mowers for excavators are capable of clearing tall grasses, heavy brush and trees up to 4 to 6 in. in diameter.
- Available in Light Duty (FME30) for mounting on 3- to 6-ton excavators and Heavy Duty (FME40) for mounting on 6- to 10-ton excavators
- Product From ALLU Group
The hydraulically powered H-020 gunite attachment delivers precise material control for projects including concrete repair, soil stabilization and refractory lining applications.
- Attaches easily to any skid steer via a universal mounting plate
- Product From ALLU Group
The DL Screening buckets are designed to allow compact equipment to screen, mix, aerate and load topsoil, peat and compost.
- DL 2-09: Measures 43" wide x 35" high x 37" deep and weighs 947 lbs.; recommended for mini-excavators weighing 8,800 to 26,000 lbs. and small wheel loaders weighing 4,400 to 17,600 lbs.
- Product From Manitou Americas Inc.
Manitou's Boom Tip Lift Hook is an option for select MT Series telescopic handlers that provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Allows placement of loads with or without the standard fork carriage attached
- Product From Gehl - A Manitou brand
The Gehl Boom Tip Lift Hook is now available as an option for select RS Series telescopic handler models. The hook provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Product From CEAttachments
The new EDGE Low Profile Snow Push attachments are designed for skid steer and track loaders. The re-engineered snow pushes feature lower endplates to decrease the overall height of the pusher to only 25.7 in. for better visibility. Endplate strength is also increased by angling the cross brace to the lower corner.