The battery powered modular vacuum lifter can be configured for lifting and placing pipes, sheets and shapes. The batteries allow for a minimum of 8 hours of use with no need for special equipment or electric. Various carrying modules allow use on ductile, plastic, clay and concrete pipes as well as steel siding/roofing, concrete shapes, steel sheets, and more. An optional rotating system allows material to be picked up horizontally and then rotated into the vertical position for installation. The vacuum lifter has a 1,100-lb. capacity.
From EZ Grout Corp.
- Product From Loftness Specialized Equipment
The I Series line of SnowLogix snow blowers includes four industrial-duty, tractor-mounted models available in 9- and 10-ft. widths for efficiently moving large amounts of snow.
- Two-stage design with 16-in. diameter augers and extra-large, 36-in. diameter fan
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 1,522-lb. DML/SSL 150 standard flow skid-steer mulcher features a yhree-stage cutting chamber with 36 reversible teeth and two sets of Hardox counter knives.
- 59-in. cutting width and 5-in. cutting capacity
- Product From Paladin Construction Group
Paladin Attachments' Bradco flail mowers for excavators are capable of clearing tall grasses, heavy brush and trees up to 4 to 6 in. in diameter.
- Available in Light Duty (FME30) for mounting on 3- to 6-ton excavators and Heavy Duty (FME40) for mounting on 6- to 10-ton excavators
- Product From ALLU Group
The hydraulically powered H-020 gunite attachment delivers precise material control for projects including concrete repair, soil stabilization and refractory lining applications.
- Attaches easily to any skid steer via a universal mounting plate
- Product From ALLU Group
The DL Screening buckets are designed to allow compact equipment to screen, mix, aerate and load topsoil, peat and compost.
- DL 2-09: Measures 43" wide x 35" high x 37" deep and weighs 947 lbs.; recommended for mini-excavators weighing 8,800 to 26,000 lbs. and small wheel loaders weighing 4,400 to 17,600 lbs.
- Product From Manitou Americas Inc.
Manitou's Boom Tip Lift Hook is an option for select MT Series telescopic handlers that provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Allows placement of loads with or without the standard fork carriage attached
- Product From Gehl - A Manitou brand
The Gehl Boom Tip Lift Hook is now available as an option for select RS Series telescopic handler models. The hook provides a secure lifting point for transporting suspended loads without the use of an additional attachment.
- Product From CEAttachments
The new EDGE Low Profile Snow Push attachments are designed for skid steer and track loaders. The re-engineered snow pushes feature lower endplates to decrease the overall height of the pusher to only 25.7 in. for better visibility. Endplate strength is also increased by angling the cross brace to the lower corner.
- Product From Fecon Inc.
The Log Jaw wood splitter attachment rips apart long, large-diameter logs and stumps into manageable pieces for chipping, grinding and firewood processing.
- Weighs 1,756 lbs. and is suited for mounting on skid steers and 8+ ton excavators
- Product From Vacuworx International
The concrete road barrier lifter is powered by a Vacuworx RC series lifter with primary components consisting of a vacuum tank beam that doubles as a spreader bar.
- Handles loads of up to 44,000 lbs. or more, depending on vacuum-pad configuration