The 6,349-lb. 27Z-9 zero tailswing excavator has an operator-friendly cab with a fully adjustable seat, ergonomic joysticks prewired for auxiliary hydraulic functions and 360° visibility.
- Mitsubishi S3L2 engine generates 23.1 net hp at 2,300 rpm
- CAPO system provides computerized control of all electric-powered functions
- Arm-in/boom-down hydraulic flow regeneration system
- Two operator power mode selections, three work mode selections and two user mode selections
- Available with a mass excavator 6-ft. 7-in. boom and 3-ft. 8-in. arm