The ConcreteCalc Pro for your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad has all the functionality and ease of use of Calculated Industries' handheld ConcreteCalc Pro calculator. It helps reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, prevent re-work and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for square-ups, loads, area, volume, rebar, drops and stairs. Even finds the number of bags required for small jobs. Work directly in and convert between all building dimensional formats: yards, feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm). The calculator also calculates rebar quantity solutions and features a built-in help.
ConcreteCalc Pro for iPhone
Product From Calculated Industries Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Proceq
The Pundit PL-200 and PL-200PE are designed for non-destructive testing of concrete and other materials such as rock, wood and ceramics.
- Touchscreen unit: screen features 7-in. color display
- Dual-core processor
- Product From CS Unitec, Inc.
The END 1550 P Wet Diamond Core Drill creates holes from 1/4- to 2 5/8-in. diameter without shock, dust and vibration. The drill can be used in natural stone, tiles, porcelain, stoneware and glass.
- Drill anchor holes up to 1 3/16 in. diameter in reinforced concrete
- Product From Oak Ridge Solutions
CustomCAD is a software tool built on AutoCAD for designing residential and commercial concrete foundations.
- Streamlines the design process by harnessing the power of AutoCAD and providing specific tools for poured wall designs
- Product From FieldConnect
FieldQuotes is a field quoting software solution for field and sales staff, which wirelessly links those workers with the rate-sheets, inventory lists and contract pricing maintained in an accounting database. The software provides an intuitive workflow to create quotes for, and get approval for, new business.
- Product From Adaptive Concrete Innovations
The T Meter is the industry's first measurement device for reading concrete surface texture.
- Reads concrete texture in three parameters: STG – Surface Texture Grade as described in CSDA Standard ST-115, Ra – Roughness Average, and CSP – Concrete Surface Profile 1-6 as defined parameters of ICRI CSP profiles
- Product From Max USA Corp
The Max GS732C Cordless Concrete/Steel Pinner drives concrete/steel pins in lengths of 1/2 to 1-1/4 in. According to Max USA, the GS732 has a pivot swing trigger with 50 to 70% lower pull-load than competitive models.
- Product From Nielsen-Kellerman
The Kestrel 4300 Construction Weather Tracker has integrated Bluetooth technology for instant, continuous, on-site documentation.
- Customized for construction professionals who place concrete
- Measures and stores the evaporation rate; relative humidity; current, maximum and average wind speed; temperature; dew point; barometric pressure; heat stress index; wet bulb temperature; wind chill; altitude; and density altitude
- Product From Proceq
The DY-2 removes the operator influence variable for pull-off testing by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
- Use in the diagnosis of structural damage to buildings as well as for checking completed renovation work
- Product From Tally Systems Inc.
The Construction Formula Generator estimating tool for Microsoft Excel helps estimators build spreadsheets in Excel by providing both trade specific and general formulas for construction. The Generator comes preloaded with formulas tailored to framing, drywall, concrete, site and painting as well as general formulas for adding cells and waste.
- Product From Sokkia Corporation
The compact Sokkia SET-60 total station has a single-prism range of more than a 6,560 ft. and can be used with any Sokkia field controllers running MAGNET software.
- Available in two models: 2- and 5-second configurations