Blastcrete's Dampcon Rig System is a pre-dampening and gunning system consisting of a variable speed mixer, conveyor and gunite machine. The system allows contractors to pre-dampen and install dry process shotcrete materials. The unite offers precise material output control and a delivery rate of up to 6-cu.-yds. per hour. Features include a one-bolt clamping system, 9-cu-ft. capacity paddle-style mixer, rubber wipers, material elevator with cleated-belt conveyor and a water meter and bar to ensure the proper amount of water is added to each batch.
Dampcon Rig System
From Blastcrete Equipment
- Product From Graco Inc.
Graco's M680 Mortar Pump allows contractors to spray heavy materials onto surfaces rather than trowel them on by hand. The pump works with abrasive materials such as cementitious coatings, epoxy-based mortars, non-skid coatings and polymers with fillers such as glass flake, silica or sand.
- Product From Blastcrete Equipment
The RMX-5000 Mixer/Pump is one of five mixer/pumps in the company's lineup for refractory, shotcrete and concrete repair.
• Available with either a spiral mixer or a paddle mixer
• 2,200-psi piston pump
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The updated, remote-controlled Line Dragon Concrete Placing System increases safety and reduces labor costs by replacing the need for workers to drag and manipulate the concrete pump line and placing boom.
- Product From Irving Equipment
Two models of Loop Belt truck-mounted conveyors offer contractors concrete placing options with set-up capability in an area with less than 18 ft. of overhead clearance.
- LB32T4 has a horizontal reach of 32 meters, four telescopic sections, an 18-in.-wide conveyor that will handle 4-in. aggregates and up to 360 cu. yd. per hour capacity
- Product From Tailgater
The Tailgater is a concrete truck chute attachment that improves safety and speed and reduces spillage while pouring concrete.
- Rotating discharge plate keeps you above whatever you are pouring into
- Insertable plate attachments change the hole size and meet the needs of your pour: 3- and 7-in. wall attachments, core fill block attachment, pier attachment, and 8- and 12-in. trunk attachments
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The Line Dragon is a remote-controlled concrete placement machine that saves workers from having to drag concrete delivery line during a pour.
- The placer drags the end of the delivery line and places concrete while the dragger is hooked 20 ft. back carrying excess line and keeping it out of the pouring area
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Concrete Placing Bucket is designed to carry and place concrete with a skid steer in places concrete trucks cannot go.
- Available in 1/2- and 3/4-cu.-yd. capacities
- 30-in. chute extension available
- Product From Putzmeister America
The Tommy Gun A3 Fireproofing Series of mortar machines features a redesigned 13-cu.-ft. hydraulic lift and dump mixer instead of the manual dump from the previous model. The load height has been lowered more than 12 in. to reduce physical strain on the operator.
- Product From The Toro Company
The Toro MB-1600 Mud Buggy was developed through the company’s acquisition of products from Stone Construction Equipment, Inc.
- Holds up to 16 cu.-ft. of material
- Travels up to 7 mph
- Operator platform features an oversized brake pedal and dual-action dump pedal that returns the tub to hauling position, offering improved safety and efficiency by allowing the operator to keep his or her hands on the operating bar
- Product From ARDEX Americas
The Ardex AMP 100 and AMP 200 automatic mixing pumps are self-contained, all-in-one units for mixing and pumping pre-blended, cementitious materials. They are part of Ardex Ardiflo, an integrated system of moisture control and self-leveling underlayment products.