LFM Harp Wire from Wire Industries helps recycle operations improve production, shorten project times and minimize downtime.
- Straight wires firmly molded into polyurethane strips hold wires in place at the crown bar
- Long slots (up to 12 inches) provide more open area to increase screen capacity
- Handles frequent high-impact loads that result from uneven recycle material feed better than conventional harp wire
- For recycled asphalt pavement (RAP) as well as recycled concrete and demolition debris
- Available in custom configurations to match unique screens and applications