The RC1824 was given a powerful feed system to pull in brush, limbs, and logs easier, with less trimming.
- Dual, horizontal feed wheels are off-set to minimize material kick-up
- 24-in. diameter top feed wheel powered by a planetary drive motor
- Easily climbs over large logs without operator assistance
- 18-in. capacity drum chipper is compact and powerful and features a standard 130-hp Cummins engine or an optional 160-hp Cummins turbo diesel
- Engine is rubber isolated for smooth operation
- Chipper with a 38-in. diameter by 24-in. wide drum powers through challenging material
- 192-in. long with the feed table folded