The new Telsmith H2238 is the latest addition to its Hydra-Jaw Series offers a unique hydraulic toggle system which features a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder that is custom-engineered for crushing applications.
- Hhydraulic adjustment, relief and clearing systems eliminate costly downtime and prevent component damage, while also protecting workers from risks typically associated with the operation and maintenance of older jaw crusher models
- Pitman Lockout Pin locks the Pitman in the forward position, allowing the toggle to be retracted and lowered away for maintenance in one safe, simple operation
- Designed for wheeled or track-mobile units
- Jaw dies that are interchangeable between swing and stationary jaws and are reversible from top to bottom
- Impact plate protects pitman from wear
- Grease lines are plumbed to central distribution point for quick maintenance access