The model 23000 crane has a 230,000-ft.-lb. capacity and can lift 23,000 lbs. at 10 ft. and 14,000 lbs. at 16 ft. 5 in. from the centerline of the crane. It features a hexagonal boom with 315° of rotation, radio remote control system and hydraulic A-frame-style out and down stabilizing system. The TM12154 tire manipulator, available as an option, can accommodate tires from 48 to 154 in. in diameter and up to 12,000 lbs. It features over 315° of body rotation and either 90° or continuous rotation clamping pads. The complete package includes the crane, tire manipulator, a 20-ft.-long steel service body and a SHD-245 American Eagle air compressor rated at 110 cfm at 175 psi.
23000 OTR Tire Service Crane
Product From Stellar Industries Inc.
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Tadano America Corp.
The 450-ton ATF 400G-6 all-terrain crane comes standard with Tadano's exclusive lift-and-release adjuster that provides automatic radius correction for boom deflection under load. The system minimizes load sway caused by boom deflection.
- Product From WD-40 Company
The Specialist line now includes a Dirt & Dust Resistant Dry Lube, Machine & Engine Degreaser and Electrical Contact Cleaner Spray.
- Dirt & Dust Resistant Dry Lube reduces friction and wear, dries quickly, resists dirt, dust and oil, helps release molded parts and can lubricate slides, rollers and hinges
- Product From Innovative Products Of America
The Grease Joint Rejuvenator lets you unclog heavy equipment joints in seconds, without the need to remove the fitting and/or disassemble the joint in order to properly grease it.
- Flushes out old, hardened grease by forcing light oil into the joint
- Product From Global Sales Group
The EZ Oil Drain Valve for industrial engines and construction equipment replaces the traditional oil drain plugs for clean and easy oil change with a touch of a finger.
- Ball valve mechanism for leak-proof operation
- Product From Iowa Mold Tooling Co. Inc.
The 9/65, 10/72, 11/78 and 12/86 articulating cranes are rated from 65,100 to 86,075 ft.-lbs. and maximum lift capacities from 8,380 to 10,230 lbs.
- Features include SL (single link) or DL (dual link) options, 15° "overbending" and reduced weight by 10% to 15% from previous models
- Product From National Crane - a Manitowoc Brand
The NBT33-TU track unit crane is similar to the 1400A boom truck, but is mounted on tracks for the navigation of rugged terrain.
- 33-ton capacity
- Five-section 127-ft. boom
- Vision cab
- Product From Link-Belt Construction Equip.
Link-Belt is offering attendees at ICUEE 2013 a sneak peek at its TCC-750 telescopic crawler crane with new Tier-4-Final engine package. The 70-to-80-ton crane is not expected to be available until the second quarter of 2014. Link-Belt says the TCC-750 is the largest telecrawler that can transport with tracks attached at under 100,000 lb.
- Product From Sany America Inc.
The 115,880-lb. SRC885 provides reach of up to 209.7 ft. through a five-section, full-power boom. It can achieve the rated 85-ton lifting capacity at a 10-ft. radius.
- Maximum hoist line pull of 20,559 lbs.
- Product From Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
With a rated lifting capacity of 242 US tons and a 197-ft. telescopic boom, the LTR 1220 is reported to be the largest telescopic boom crawler crane in the Americas.
- Telescopic boom with Telematik telescoping system can be extended or retracted in just seven minutes
- Product From Thunder Creek Equipment
A 40-gal. option for delivery of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) is available on Thunder Creek's 500-gal. standard fuel trailer.
- Can be hauled by a 1/2-ton pickup
- Stainless steel tank mounted on top of the toolbox connects to a 2-in-1 DEF pumping system