Tooth-and-adaptor fitting system replaces force-fit retention system with a twist-on retainer, increasing the productivity of excavators from 60 to 400 tonnes and loaders from 70 to 350 tonnes. The MTGtwist locking solution uses an easy-to-extract conical pin that is very often reusable from tooth to tooth, held in place by an elastomer retainer. The fitting system distributes forces evenly across the adaptor for maximum strength. Tooth designs are optimized for better penetration, and employ more wear material for longer life. Adaptors are designed to protect the weld and the legs from lower and lateral wear and tear. The mechanical wear cap extends adapter life in abrasive applications.
StarMet Bucket Tooth, Adapter and Retainer
From MTG Systems
Product From MTG Systems
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From MTG Systems
The hammerless DMet II teeth and adapters feature a new fitting system along with an auto tightening effect for a tighter fit between tooth and adapter.
- Pin is not subjected to tension; bigger contact surfaces reduce plastic deformation
- Product From Dynapac USA - Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Dynapac presents its line of planer bits compatible with any model or make of road surface planer.
- Range in size from 350 mm to 2,200 mm
- Specific selections designated for use with asphalt, concrete or both
- Product From MTG Systems
The ProMet II bucket protectors have with a single, weld-on upper base that allows added wear metal in the front part of the shroud to extend life and improve penetration.
- Lip and edge protectors include 38 excavator-bucket sizes and six loader-bucket sizes
- Product From Hall's Grade Blade
Blades come in six sizes to fit any brand of backhoe-loader or mini-excavator and four sizes for 9-ton excavators and up.
- Cover teeth to make a smooth edge bucket
- Install in less than 60 seconds with no tools
- Product From Nye Manufacturing Ltd.
The Duralam Composite Cutting Edge for excavator and loader buckets combines the toughness of QT (Quenched and Tempered) alloy with abrasion-resistant (AR) heat-treated alloy.
- Uses a single QT core for strength and an AR outer layer for wear resistance
- Product From Stens Corporation
Stens offers three types of power trowel replacement blades for concrete finishing applications.
- Finish blades create a smooth or polished finish on concrete surfaces and are available in 6- by 14-in. and 6- by 18-in. sizes
- Product From JADCO Manufacturing Inc.
JADCO Manufacturing will use MINExpo to display its proprietary products designed specifically to solve wear, impact and abrasion challenges.
- QT-PLUS premium-quality wear steel, CW600 heavy-duty chromium-carbide wear steel, HARDGUARD wear blocks and RAZOR TUFF razor-thin wear steel
- Product From Case Construction Equipment - CNH
Case assembled what it calls the Case Smart Digging System -- which includes new pin-on buckets, coupler buckets, the Case Multi-Fit Coupler and SmartFit bucket teeth -- to extend the versatility and productivity of Case excavators.
- Product From H & L Tooth Co.
The Top-Lok top-locking teeth are available for Case, Deere, JCB and other backhoes and are designed to fit existing shanks so there are no flexpin hassles. They can be installed easily without tools, and removed with either a pry bar or punch. The teeth are available in self-sharpening single and twin penetrator, dirt, fang and flare styles. Starter kits contain five teeth and all attachment components.
- Product From Ditch Witch - The Charles Machine Works
The DuraTooth and DuraTooth C2X cupped digging teeth are designed to help the digging chain more efficiently dig a trench.
- DuraTooth has up to 35% more tungsten carbide, on the surface, in the base metal and in the weld, for greater longevity over standard cupped teeth