Concrete Coatings' Acrylic Overlay products are used to restore and beautify all kinds of flooring surfaces. Only your imagination limits you as to the application, design and colors. These are easy to use, easy to apply and extremely strong and durable overlay systems.
Acrylic Overlay Systems
- Product From Increte Systems
Level Top SP is a self-leveling concrete overlay that can be integrally colored or stained and is polishable.
- For use on new or worn concrete
- Walkable/stainable in 4 hours; polishable in 24 hours
- Dries to a light gray finish
- Product From Bonsal American
ProSpec Level Set Epoxy Primer is a 100% solids, two-component, solvent-free epoxy primer designed for use with Level Set Underlayments and Wear Toppings.
- Formulated for tenacious bond strength to minimize cracking for sand broadcast applications
- Product From Lignomat USA Ltd.
The Ligno-Tec RH Kit can be used to take in-depth moisture measurements before the installation of floor coverings or in repair applications.
- Evaluate moisture in concrete using the in-situ probe method
- Product From The Euclid Chemical Company
EucoFloor 24 is a single-component, cement-based, semi-self-leveling mortar that provides a new wear surface.
- Install over existing, properly prepared concrete substrates
- Can be placed and left in its natural state for a smooth, concrete finish
- Product From Quality Systems, Inc.
PermaCrete can be applied over concrete, masonry, aggregate, foam and steel in vertical and horizontal applications to provide an architectural surface with twice the strength of standard concrete.
- Acrylic polymer cement compounds of over 6,000 psi compressive strength
- Product From McKinnon Materials Inc.
McKrete is an acrylic and epoxy cementious overlay material that can bring new life to an existing concrete surface.
- Accepts stencil patterns and colors
- Apply at 1/8-in. and up
- Residential or commercial — pool decks, driveways, patios, hotel lobbies, shopping centers, museums and retail stores
- Product From L & M Construction Chemicals
DuraFloor is the latest offering in the FGS PermaShine Concrete Polishing System.
- Cement-based, polymer-reinforced polishable overlay mortar designed to cover up unsightly concrete and level a surface
- Allows vehicle traffic or mechanical polishing within 24 hours after placement
- Product From CTS Cement Manufacturing Co.
This primer designed for the Rapid Set TRU overlay system ensures strong adhesion between the substrate and the topping while sealing porous concrete to prevent pinholes and bubbles.
- Two-part system
- Can be used on moist or dry surfaces
- Product From ARDEX Americas
The Pandomo product line offers a modern system for concrete surface design comprised of a wide-ranging system of Ardex high performance products for the creation of decorative concrete surfaces.
- Pandomo Floor materials level the existing substrate and can be applied without any joints
- Product From Ameripolish, Inc.
The AmeriPolish OS suite of five products brings color and polish to self-leveling overlays.
- AmeriPolish OS Integral Color is specially engineered for fast-curing polishable overlays and comes pre-measured