A premium quality heavy-duty diesel engine oil formulated for use in today's modern high performance, low emissions diesel engines equipped with advanced emission control technologies including diesel particulate filters and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) for Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and Low Sulfur Diesel. It meets the latest API CJ-4 diesel engine oil category and is back serviceable for use in most older on-road and off-road diesel engines. Additionally, it is suitable for use with high sulfur fuel on-road and off-road applications. It is fit for use in a host of diesel engine Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) applications.
- API Commercial/Service Categories: CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SM
- Caterpillar ECF-1-a, ECF-2, ECF-3
- Detroit Diesel (4 Stroke)
- Volvo VDS-2, VDS-3, VDS
- Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03, EO-M Plus
- Cummins CES 20078, 20076, 20077, 20072, 20071
- Ford WSS-M2C-171E
- MAN 271, 3275
- MB 228.31, 228.1
- MTU Type 2, MTU Type 1
- ACEA E9 / E7 / E5 / E3 / A3 / B3
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about Brad Penn HD Premium Plus Diesel Engine Oil SAE 15W-40 from American Refining Group Inc. .