The near-zero tailswing on the DX235LCR crawler excavator allows it to work close to buildings and in confined areas without sacrificing performance and stability.
- 166-hp six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine
- 53,572-lb. operating weight with standard boom, arm and 1.2-cu.-yd. bucket
- 33,510-lb. bucket breakout force and 23,810 arm breakout force
- Maximum digging reach of 32 ft. 3 in. and maximum digging depth of 21 ft. 11 in.
- Features standard auto idle feature, load-sensing piston pump and ergonomic controls
- Power, standard or economy working modes