The E42 conventional tail swing unit is powered by a 41.8-hp liquid-cooled diesel engine with Auto-Idle feature.
- 9,246-lb. operating weight
- Re-engineered boom geometry provides increased bucket breakout force to 9,105 lbf.
- Redesigned hydraulics feature a load-sensing pump and closed center-valve system
- Boom swing control moved from the floor to a thumb switch on the left joystick
- 20-gpm auxiliary flow
- Extendable-arm option with a 24-in. range of motion and maximum dig depth of 12 ft. 6 in.