The 8,934-lb. 259B3 features an independent, fully suspended steel undercarriage and aggressive steel-embedded rubber tracks.
- Rated operating capacity of 2,065 lbs. at 35% tipping load or 2,950 lbs. at 50% tipping load
- Vertical-lift loader linkage provides 120 in. of lift height
- 71-net-hp, Tier IV Interim-compliant C3.4T DIT engine
- Standard two-speed travel system
- Auxiliary hydraulic system supplies oil flow up to 22 gpm at pressures to 3,335 psi
- Spacious operator's compartment with low-effort, pilot-control joysticks