Guntert & Zimmerman's EGON guidance and operation network incorporates user-friendly operator features and network controllers to simplify use, onboard and remote monitoring, and diagnostic ability.
Each G&Z TeleEnd telescopic paving-kit end offers more than 36 in. of quick width change, cutting a six- to 10-hour adjustment down to a one- or two-person job that takes less than two hours.
Guntert & Zimmerman's S600 slipform paver was designed to span the single-lane to mid-sized size range.
Updated April 12, 2013
At bauma 2013, Guntert & Zimmerman is introducing EGON: Equipment Guidance and Operation Network for its concrete pavers. G&Z calls it a "Next Generation Plus+1 Operator Control System" that simplifies paver operation, onboard and remote monitoring, and diagnostic ability.
The S600 multipurpose slipform paver features a double-telescopic tractor frame, access walkway and hose hinge system for a nominal working range of 8 ft. to 22 ft. 6 in. The paving kit available with TeleEnd telescopic end sections allow hydraulic telescopicing of 3 ft. per end, or 4 ft. with the TeleEndXL.
- TightTrack allows for paving full width with as little as 12 in. of companion lane trackline with or without a Dowel Bar Inserter attachment
- Up to 7 ft. of telescopic ability per side
- AccuSteer slew drive track control system allows tracks to independently rotate almost a full circle for greater maneuverability
- SmartLeg swing leg system allows for on-the-fly track line adjustments
- Features the VariWidth tractor frame width change system, Next Generation Plus 1 operator control system and NoLine stringless paving preparation kit
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #61115
Document: Guntert & Zimmerman S600 Paver Brochure