- Designed for continuous loads up to 300A and current peaks up to 2400A
- Can be operated from the driver's cabin
- Environmentally sealed with protection standards of IP67
- Shock rating of 40 g; vibration rating of 6 g
- PR60: monostable relay containing one coil and one resting position
- PR80: bistable relay containing two coils and two resting positions; switched on through impulse and remains on until switched off by additional impulse
PR60 and PR 80 Power Relays
Product From E-T-A Circuit Breakers
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Construction Parts Inc.
Mixer tips are exact OEM replacements with no modifications needed. Use these tips OEM arms or order the arms from Construction Parts Inc. with the tips.
- Some tips have been designed with extra thickness on the leading wear edge for longer life
- Product From ROUSH CleanTech
ROUSH CleanTech, a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) manufacturer, offers a multipurpose propane autogas fuel system for the Ford F-650 chassis cab model.
- 80 usable gallon capacity fuel tank for trucks equipped with non-skirted bodies
- Product From SuperSprings International, Inc.
SuperSprings offers “fit-it-and-forget-it” suspension enhancements for the 2005-2013 Ford F-550 (P/N SSR-104) and 2007-2013 Ram 5500 (P/N SSR-303).
- Designed to increase load-carrying capacity, provide a smooth load engagement, reduce side-to-side body roll and improve ride
- Product From Dynapac USA - Atlas Copco Construction Equipment
Dynapac presents its line of planer bits compatible with any model or make of road surface planer.
- Range in size from 350 mm to 2,200 mm
- Specific selections designated for use with asphalt, concrete or both
- Product From TITAN Fuel Tanks
TITAN Fuel Tanks' cross-linked polyethylene fuel tank helps battle fuel line contamination and lining delamination problems in 1999 to 2010 Econoline diesel cut-away cab and chassis vehicles. The lighter polyethylene is 200 times less thermal conductive than steel.
- Product From Maradyne High Performance Fans / DCM Manufacturing, Inc.
The Heat 5000 Series universal heaters are suited for any heavy-duty vehicle not equipped with heating or defrost capabilities.
- Compact design and out-of-sight mounting inside the cab
- Include a .22-gauge black-finish steel casing, long-life motor and durable tube/fin core design
- Product From Pacbrake Company
The P-67 LoadLeash can provide quick, controlled braking for 2007-2012 Ram 2500 to 5500 pickup/chassis cab trucks and Sterling chassis cab trucks equipped with the Cummins ISB 6.7L diesel engine.
- Works in conjunction with the engine's Variable Geometry Turbo exhaust brake
- Product From Ace Group
ACE Group offers ACEBOND Chromium Carbide screeds and floors for pavers, pick-up machines, and plant applications.
- Chromium Carbidescreeds and floors for pavers, pick up machines, and plant applications are in stock
- Product From ESCO (Equipment Supply Co.)
The Zafety Lug Lock secures truck lug nuts to each other after they have been properly torqued, eliminating the chance for nuts to loosen under normal operating conditions.
- Easy to install/remove by fitting over two adjacent nuts on the truck wheel/rim
- Product From Bair Products Inc
- Reusable Larry Lugs replace broken, worn or delaminated rubber lugs, bolting into place in 10 minutes without removing the track