The EDGE Hydraulic Sand Spreader attaches to a skid-steer loader and spreads sand or sand/salt mixtures on icy sidewalks, driveways, parking lots or roads from only 29 in. wide up to 28 ft. The unit allows the operator to scoop the sand into a self-loading 8-cu.-ft. hopper that features an agitator to prevent bridging of material and ensure constant flow. A heavy-duty screen with 3-in. openings protects inside components. Material moves through 3 adjustable gates at the bottom of the hopper and onto an 18-in. wheel with 6 paddles that disperse the material. The unit requires 10 to 22 gpm and features and optional Sidewalk Deflector Kit to spread the sand in one of two precisely measured widths.
EDGE Hydraulic Sand Spreader
- Product From ALLU Group
The hydraulically powered H-020 gunite attachment delivers precise material control for projects including concrete repair, soil stabilization and refractory lining applications.
- Attaches easily to any skid steer via a universal mounting plate
- Product From Green Diamond Fabricating
With no berms to clean up, the Green Diamond dozer spreader box allows the user to push more material without losing it around the corners of the blade. The spreader box can be used for prep work on sidewalks, curbs, slabs, parking lots, roads and railroads.
- Product From Brown Bear Corporation
The R31 Series auger backfiller attachment is designed for use on high-flow skid steers and compact track loaders with flows of up to 50 gpm and pressures up to 5,500 psi.
- 8- (R31-8 ft.) or 10-ft. (R31-10 ft.) widths with or without a universal skid-steer hitch
- Product From Hoelscher Inc.
The Cross-Cut grader maintains a smooth driving surface in gravel by attacking washboards, ruts and potholes in gravel roads and from opposing angles with two blades.
- Cross-cut design produces a smoother surface in one pass without removing road material or leaving a windrow
- Product From Dreamtime, Inc.
This line of Conveyor Material Placing Bucket Attachments can place concrete, asphalt, soil and aggregate materials up to 3 in. to a maximum distance of 18 ft.
- Attach to a skid-steer loader via quick connect attachment brackets or a mid- to full-size track excavator via a custom quick attachment
- Product From Road Widener LLC
The Road Widener can be used for work on road shoulders, driveways, trails and paths.
- Handles widths of 1 to 3.5 ft. and can disperse a 20-ton truckload of gravel in minutes at speeds of over 12 mph
- Width, height and flow hydraulically controlled with precise control of material placement
- Product From R&D Hydraulics
The R&D asphalt trench paver attaches to your equipment to provide faster production with less labor.
- Lays over 1,800 tons a day
- Fully adjustable for mat depth and trench widths between 16 and 60 in.
- Mounts easily to front-end loaders
- Product From TrynEx International
TurfEx introduces its first self-propelled spreader/sprayer combination unit. The new RS7200 Spread-N-Spray boasts high capacity, superior material application and high-performance handling. The Spread-N-Spray is powered by a 200cc Honda GX200 engine with a 2:1 ratio gear reducer. Its heavy-duty transmission includes two forward gears, plus neutral and reverse. The unit comes with a hand-operated transmission disc brake, as well as a foot-controlled sulky band brake. The large-capacity hopper accommodates 150 pounds, or 3 cubic feet, of material, which can be spread up to 11 feet wide. Additionally, the balanced tank system holds 17 gallons of liquid and contains just one fill port for quick, convenient refilling. The sprayer is powered by a 2-gpm pump, and the low-pressure nozzles offer multiple spray patterns to apply liquid up to 11 feet wide. A spot sprayer is also provided for weed-spraying applications.
- Product From Kasco Manufacturing
This skid-steer-mounted salt/sand scoop features a unique agitator system for efficient deicing and effective spreading of wet or dry sand, salt or calcium chloride.
- Handles capacities of 1,200 lbs. of wet sand or 12 cu. ft. of material
- Product From DoMor Equipment
The R600C base spreader attachment mixes and desegregates material so the sub-base is done right the first time.
- Attaches to 125-hp or larger dozer blade or wheel loader bucket in less than 20 minutes
- Adjustable spread width from 10 to 16 ft. wide