Miller Electric MFG.
Photo credit: EnPak Air Power 40 air compressor/generator/hydraulic pump combo is powered by a 27-hp Kubota diesel plumbed into a service truck’s electrical and fuel systems.
A rotary screw air compressor delivers 40 cfm at 100 psi, with 175 psi maximum pressure, and the generator makes 6,000 watts plus an optional 2,400 watts of pure sine wave EnVerter power.
The EnPak truck-integrated generator, air compressor and hydraulic pump provides the ability to run air tools, hydraulic cranes and electrical equipment with the truck turned off.
- 27-hp Kubota diesel engine
- Air Pak 40 variable-speed rotary screw air compressor offers a rated 40 cfm at 100 psi
- Eaton variable-displacement piston hydraulic pump rated at 3,000 psi at 8.5 gpm
- 6,000 watts of generator power at 100% duty cycle plus an additional 2,400 watts of pure sine wave EnVerter power at idle
- EnPower Technology automatically matches engine speed to the load