Miller Electric MFG.
Photo credit: EnPak Air Power 40 air compressor/generator/hydraulic pump combo is powered by a 27-hp Kubota diesel plumbed into a service truck’s electrical and fuel systems.
A rotary screw air compressor delivers 40 cfm at 100 psi, with 175 psi maximum pressure, and the generator makes 6,000 watts plus an optional 2,400 watts of pure sine wave EnVerter power.
The EnPak fully integrated power system combines a 60-cfm rotary screw air compressor, 20-gpm hydraulic pump, 6,000-watt generator and a 24.8-hp Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine in a single unit and is fully functional with the truck turned off.
- Direct-drive, brushless generator produces up to 6,000 watts of continuous 120/240V, 60-Hz power
- EnVerter Technology delivers up to 2,400 watts of continuous 120V, 60-Hz, pure sine wave power at low engine speeds
- Eaton variable-displacement piston hydraulic pump
- Load-Management System monitors accessory requirements and precisely adjusts the engine's speed to match demand
- Auto Start/Stop Technology shuts off the engine when no accessory loads are detected