- Remove damaging tramp iron from materials conveyed in heavy burden depths on flat conveyors or chutes
- UL-Listed construction is available on units for use in hazardous and dusty locations
- Air-cooled, dry-type electromagnets
- Approved by CSA
- No coolant fluids required
- Manual and self cleaning available
Series 7000 Suspended Electromagnets
Product From Eriez
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
Liebherr's newest generation of material handlers includes the LH 40 M mobile industrial handler and the LH 60 C tracked industrial handler. The materials feature high load capacities and reach as well as improved efficiency with the Liebherr Energy Recovery System with an additional hydraulic cylinder to help increase the handling capacity while reducing fuel consumption.
- Product From JCB Americas
With a machine height of 6’3” and width of 5’10”, JCB’s 525-60 Loadall Telescopic Handler combines maneuverability and strength. Ideal for confined areas or industrial sites with limited access, the 526-50 features a Tier4 Final 74-hp Ecomax engine, a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 lbs and a maximum lift height of 20 feet.
- Product From Vermeer
The smallest machine in the Vermeer brush chipper line, the BC700XL features the compact size operators are looking for, and the performance they want to achieve a job efficiently and economically.
- Product From Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc.
Hyundai’s 25L-7A Internal Combustion Pneumatic tire forklift is designed for rental as it offers flexibility and is ergonomic for smooth, efficient and safe operation.
- Powered by dual fuel, Tier IV Certified Hyundai 2.4L, 60 hp LP engine that can run on either liquid propane gas or unleaded gasoline
- Product From Kleemann
Kleemann's Mobicat MC 110 Z EVO mobile jaw crusher features a double-deck pre-screen that can be fitted with different types of screening surfaces allowing the material to be optionally conducted around the crusher or discharged for stockpiling.
- Product From Kleemann
Kleemann's Mobicat MC 110 R EVO mobile jaw crusher features primary screening through slotted grate in the feeder trough as well as hopper walls that are integrated in the chassis. The unit combines the advantages of a professional stone crushing plant with those of a recycling crusher.
- Product From Smico Mfg. Co., LLC
SmicoSymons Vibratory Screens and Advanced Screening Technologies, Inc. introduce the first hydraulically-operated opening and closing clamp rail system for fast change outs of worn or broken tensioned screen media on one or more decks simultaneously.
- Product From Terex Finlay
The fully self-contained Terex Finlay 684 three-deck inclined screener is compact for easy transportation with quick set up and tear down times. The screenbox features three full size 14-ft. by 5-ft. 7-in. inclined decks for a screening area of 236 sq. ftt.
- Product From Tadano America Corp.
The 450-ton ATF 400G-6 all-terrain crane comes standard with Tadano's exclusive lift-and-release adjuster that provides automatic radius correction for boom deflection under load. The system minimizes load sway caused by boom deflection.
- Product From FAE USA Inc.
The 19,000-lb. PrimeTech PT-175 is designed for land clearing, vegetation management, utility maintenance, right-of-ways, forestry and construction work.
- 160-hp Cummins QSB4.5 engine
- Berco MF200 LGP undercarriage provides a ground pressure of 4.25 psi