The rugged, highly portable Pitbull 2300 Screener features full hydraulic operation, tubular frame construction, a 10K Torflex axle and a reversible shaker.
- 20-ft.-long stacking conveyor adjusts hydraulically from heights of 6 ft. 8 in. up to 13 ft. to feed material directly into a tri-axle or dump truck
- Loading apron accepts up to 3 yds. of material at a time and has a low dump height of 8 ft. 4 1/2 in.
- Upper and lower screening decks offer more than 41 sq. ft. of screening area each
- Hydraulically driven transfer conveyor moves screened material from the hopper to the stacking conveyor
- Powered by a 47-hp Yanmar Tier 4-compliant diesel engine or a 60-hp, 480V AC electrical package
- Legal width of 8 ft. 4 1/2 in. and standard pintle hitch or optional gooseneck towing package allow for easy transport
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #50059