110-ton telescopic crawler's main boom is 150 ft. long offers a 31-to-55-ft., three-piece bi-fold lattice fly or 10-ft. heavy-lift fly.
The TCC1100 transports in four loads with a main-load weight less than 90,000 lbs. Carbody outriggers make for easy trailering.
The 110-ton TCC-1100 features a 150-ft.-long ultra-high-strength steel full power boom incorporating Teflon wear pucks to eliminate boom grease.
- 31- to 55-ft., three-piece bi-fold lattice or 10-ft. heavy-lift fly options offsetable to 2°, 15°, 30° and 45°
- Winches offer 21,022 lbs. of line pull and a maximum line speed of 431 fpm
- 50,000 lbs. of upper counterweight and 25,000 lbs. of carbody counterweight
- HSL lattice crane counterweight removal system
- 320-hp Cummins QSL Tier IV engine