The Tier-4-Interim version of the Terex TLB840 backhoe loader, introduced in April 2013
The Terex TLB840 backhoe's "return to dig" feature reduces cycle times and provides quick loading capability. The TLB840 offers 14.6 to 36.8 ft.-lb. higher torque through the rev range than the previous model.
- Curved boom design for greater clearance to reach over obstacles
- 94-hp Tier-4-Interim Perkins 1204E-E44TA diesel engine
- Optional 4-speed servo power synchro transmission with automatic shifting
- Hydro mechanical self-leveling and a hydraulic unload button to control loader lift speed
- Dig depth: 14 ft. 9 in. (extended to 18 ft. 1 in.)
- Reach: 18 ft. 9 in. (extended to 21 ft. 11 in.)
- Loading height: 11 ft. 3 in.
- Dipper tearout: 7,958 lbs.
- Bucket tearout: 11,892 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 10,485 lbs.
- Loader lift capacity: 7,291 lbs.
- Bucket capacity: 1.32 cu. yd.