The 114SD mid-BBC severe-duty truck has a 114-in. bumper to back of cab (BBC) measurement and a set-forward front axle position at 31 in.
- Air-ride, all-aluminum day cab
- Up to 45° front wheel cut, depending on equipment
- Standard DD13 engine with up to 350 hp and 1,350 lbs.-ft. torque or optional DD13 rated at 450 hp, 1,650 lbs.-ft. torque
- Cummins ISC and ISL (1,000 and 1,300 lbs.-ft. torque) available October 2011
- Eaton Fuller 10-speed manual transmission
- Rear tandem-axle ratings to 58,000 lbs. and optional steer-axle ratings to 22,000 lbs.
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about 114SD Severe Duty Platform from Freightliner Trucks - Daimler Trucks North America .