The 150-ton 238HSL crawler crane features a rear-view, high-resolution camera and color screen in the cab to help the operator stay up-to-date on jobsite conditions.
- Monitoring system allows operator to set swing and other control parameters
- Maximum boom length of 260 ft. with fixed jib ranges from 30 to 80 ft.
- Maximum tip height of 310 ft.
- Modular counterweight removal system
- Standard folding upper guardrails and full-length right and left catwalks with grab handles
- 286-hp Isuzu 6HK1 engine with interim Tier IV DPF