Mustang's 3300V vertical-lift skid-steer loader is powered by a Yanmar Tier 3 84-hp, 215 ft.-lb. turbocharged diesel engine.
- Rated operating capacity of 3,300 pounds
- Vertical-lift boom has more than 131 inches of lift height and considerable forward reach at trailer loading and dumping heights
- Extra-long wheelbase and new chassis design enhances stability
- Standard joystick pilot control system is available in either hands only or hand/foot pattern
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow for operation at partial throttle to reduce sound levels and fuel consumption