The PMX Power Mixer hydraulic mixing unit for 55,000- to 88,000-lb. excavators is designed to penetrate easily through hard crust layers and mix difficult soils.
- Strong, lightweight frame made of wear-resistant steel
- Maximum power of 160 kW and a maximum torque of 17,000 ft.-lbs. for two drums
- Processes materials up to a depth of almost 23 ft.
- Conical binder nozzle spreads material efficiently at the mixing drums
- Streamlined Y-frame design prevents soil build up
- Inclined drums with changeable mixing blades rotate simultaneously in three ways while mixing the material in a controlled way
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #2109 Gold Lot