- Hold and position beams for construction
- Available in 1 through 10 metric rated tons
- Meet ASME BTH-1, ASME B30.20 and comply with portions of ASME B30.16
- Design factor minimum of 5:1 per ASME B30.16 requirements
- Use when a temporary or semi-permanent hoist anchor point is needed for overhead lifting and vertical rigging or use as a below-the-hook lifting device
- Built-in suspension pin for low headroom, lock nut to resist loosening, and adjustable jaw opening
Want to know more about this product?
to request more information about
Universal Beam Clamp
from Harrington Hoists, Inc.