The R235LCR-9 reduced tailswing excavator has an operating weight of up to 53,830 lbs. and comes with an 18-ft. 8-in. boom, 9-ft. 7-in. arm and 1.18-cu.-yd. heavy-duty bucket.
- Rear counterweight hangs just 6 in. beyond the 32-in. track pads
- Larger, operator's cab with additional sound proofing insulation and a reinforced structure
- Cummins Tier III engine with electronic control
- CAPO (Computer Aided Power Optimization) system enables customizable machine operation
- HI-mate remote management system enables access to critical machine information