The RS950B reclaimer/stabilizer features a 950-hp C27 diesel engine with enhanced cooling system.
- Standard 8-ft. center-mount cutter features 218 tungsten carbide teeth and delivers up to a 16-in. cutting depth
- V-Belt power-band cutter drive with 102-, 131-, 163- or 200-rpm cutter speeds
- Bi-directional cutting in an "up-cut" or "down-cut" position
- Choice of a 10-ft. cutter width or 58-in.-diameter mandrel for 20-in. deep cuts
- Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steering
- High/low-range working speed up to 210 fpm and a transit speed of up to 5.8 mph
- Options include a 20-cfm air compressor, water/emulsion system, rear bolt-on tow attachment, automatic cross-slope system and heavy-duty front housing door