The TR270 radial-lift compact track loader delivers 74 hp, while the TR320 and TV380 vertical-lift models offer 90 hp.
- Rated operating capacities range from 2,700 to 3,800 lbs.
- Comfortable cabs offer improved visibility, operator comfort, climate management and operator controls
- Power Stance chassis design with a longer wheelbase
- Electro-hydraulic (EH) switchable controls available
- Dozer-style undercarriage features a rigid track frame with fewer moving parts
The Alpha Series compact track loaders were introduced along with Case's nine Alpha Series skid steers.