The two-pipe drilling system of the JT100 All Terrain enables this 268-hp horizontal directional drill to install pipe in most ground formations, including solid rock.
- All Terrain mechanical motor system transfers more power to the bit
- 100,000 lbs. of pullback and 12,000 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Dual-pivot drill frame allows for steeper entry angles without raising the tracks off the ground
- Assisted-makeup feature automatically adjusts carriage thrust speed with rotation
- Fully enclosed cab, cruise control and integrated electronic guidance system
- Optional onboard crane