An extendable arm option provides up to an additional 30 in. of reach.
The E55 is 77.2 in. wide, and is powered by a 48.8-hp turbocharged Kubota diesel.
The 12,000-lb. E55 conventional tailswing mini-excavator is now available with an extendable arm option that provides up to an additional 30 in. of reach.
- Telescoping arm also allows use of a hydraulic clamp and optional Hydraulic X-Change attachment mounting system
- 9,442 ft.-lbs. of bucket breakout force with standard arm
- 48.8-hp turbocharged Kubota diesel with Auto Idle feature
- Load-sensing piston pump in a closed-center hydraulic circuit
- Standard TOPS/ROPS-certified cab with full climate control (HVAC)