The Tier 4 Final TR270 Alpha Series compact track loader is an updated 74-hp radial lift arm model with a cooled exhaust gas recirculation engine that includes a particulate matter catalyst that is made up of a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and a high-efficiency flow-through filter. This maintenance-free solution does not require manual regeneration or filter replacement.
- Weighs 8,270 lbs. with a rated operating capacity of 2,700 lbs. (2,800 lbs. with optional counterweight)
- Offers increased bucket breakout force (7,270 lbs.), torque (232 ft.-lbs.) and hydraulic flow (standard 24.2 gpm; high-flow 32.4 gpm)
- EZ EH (electro-hydraulic) setup menu features nine preset speed and control settings that can be adjusted on the fly
- Dozer-style undercarriage with a rigid track frame
- Cab width of nearly 3 ft. with an optional fully sealed and pressurized enclosed cab
- 19.5-gal. fuel tank extends run times