The PF6170 highway-class paver has a level-load suspension design that uses the two drive wheels and the center of the bogie hydraulic system to provide even ground contact for stability.
- Standard two-wheel front-wheel assist or optional four-wheel front-wheel assist
- 10-ft. screed width and a maximum paving width of 26 ft.
- Paving speed of 293 fpm
- 14.4-ton hopper allows a practical production rate of 820 tph
- 205-hp Cummins Tier III engine
- Dual control stations
- Conexpo Booth #10951, #1300