The 5.7-hp, 169cc SP170 engine and 7-hp, 211cc SP210 air-cooled engines provide more power and easier starts, while minimizing noise and emissions.
- Feature chain-driven OHC technology and a hemispherical combustion chamber
- Intake and exhaust valves positioned to lower resistance for the air/fuel mixture
- Easy one-pull starts, with no perceptible kickback
- Cooling technology forces air over large, slanted cooling fins cast into the mounting base, cylinder and interior and exterior crankcase
- Incorporate cast-iron cylinder liners, dual ball bearings and high-quality piston rings