- Powered by 2010 EPA-compliant Detroit Diesel/MTU Series 1300 engine
- Three power package options: 350 hp at 1,350-ft.-lb. torque; 380 hp at 1,450-ft-lb. torque; or 450 hp at 1,550-ft.-lb. torque
- For Terex 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- and 7-axle front discharge trucks
- Electronic control module automatically senses if truck is carrying a load of concrete and drives the load-based shift scheduling to match shift patterns to truck's load
- Allison RDS4500 transmission automatically eases engine torque when shifting to reduce stress on the transmission
FD4000 Front Discharge Mixer
From Terex Roadbuilding
Product From Terex Roadbuilding
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From CS Unitec, Inc.
The EZR 22 R/RL dual-paddle mixer can be used to mix a variety of materials. Blades rotate in opposite directions to eliminate counter torque.
- Selectable clockwise and counterclockwise paddle rotation
- Paddles are 4.75-in. diameter with 8.25-in. working width
- Product From Graco Inc.
Graco's M680 Mortar Pump allows contractors to spray heavy materials onto surfaces rather than trowel them on by hand. The pump works with abrasive materials such as cementitious coatings, epoxy-based mortars, non-skid coatings and polymers with fillers such as glass flake, silica or sand.
- Product From ARDEX Americas
The ARDEX CUBE mobile mixing pumps are designed for outdoor location, eliminating freight elevators and material staging, dust, bag disposal and allowing single source for power and water.
- Accepts bulk super sacks of ARDEX material
- Product From Blastcrete Equipment
The RMX-5000 Mixer/Pump is one of five mixer/pumps in the company's lineup for refractory, shotcrete and concrete repair.
• Available with either a spiral mixer or a paddle mixer
• 2,200-psi piston pump
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The updated, remote-controlled Line Dragon Concrete Placing System increases safety and reduces labor costs by replacing the need for workers to drag and manipulate the concrete pump line and placing boom.
- Product From Irving Equipment
Two models of Loop Belt truck-mounted conveyors offer contractors concrete placing options with set-up capability in an area with less than 18 ft. of overhead clearance.
- LB32T4 has a horizontal reach of 32 meters, four telescopic sections, an 18-in.-wide conveyor that will handle 4-in. aggregates and up to 360 cu. yd. per hour capacity
- Product From Worksaver Inc.
The SS-590 skid-steer mixer has a large 11-cu.-ft. drum that allows the operator to mix, transport and place 5 cu. ft. of concrete.
- Direct hydraulic drive of the gearbox eliminates chain and sprocket maintenance
- Product From MBW, Inc.
MBW offers all-steel drum concrete mixers in 6- and 9-cu.-ft. capacities.
- Lower charging heights
- One piece, heavy duty cast iron ring gear
- Spring-mounted axles
- Heavy duty engine shroud
- 2-in. ball hitches
- Powered by Honda engines
- Product From Tailgater
The Tailgater is a concrete truck chute attachment that improves safety and speed and reduces spillage while pouring concrete.
- Rotating discharge plate keeps you above whatever you are pouring into
- Insertable plate attachments change the hole size and meet the needs of your pour: 3- and 7-in. wall attachments, core fill block attachment, pier attachment, and 8- and 12-in. trunk attachments
- Product From Line Dragon, LLC
The Line Dragon is a remote-controlled concrete placement machine that saves workers from having to drag concrete delivery line during a pour.
- The placer drags the end of the delivery line and places concrete while the dragger is hooked 20 ft. back carrying excess line and keeping it out of the pouring area