The first vehicles in Nissan’s new U.S. commercial vehicle lineup are the 2012 Nissan NV1500, NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD. They will be available with a choice of 261-hp 4.0-liter V6 and 317-hp 5.6-liter V8 engines and in two body styles: Standard Roof (all models) and High Roof (NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD only). Truck-style engine layout eliminates the engine doghouse common to vans. The Nissan NV will be manufactured in Canton, Miss.
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- 120- by 70.2-in. cargo floor
- 55.8 ins. cargo-area height with Standard Roof
- 76.9 ins. cargo height with High Roof models
- Fully boxed all-steel ladder frame