Standard Roof Nissan NVs have 55.8 ins. cargo-area height and High Roof models offer 76.9 ins. cargo height.
The first vehicles in Nissan’s new U.S. commercial vehicle lineup are the 2012 Nissan NV1500, NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD. They will be available with a choice of 261-hp 4.0-liter V6 and 317-hp 5.6-liter V8 engines and in two body styles: Standard Roof (all models) and High Roof (NV2500 HD and NV3500 HD only). Truck-style engine layout eliminates the engine doghouse common to vans. The Nissan NV will be manufactured in Canton, Miss.
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- 120- by 70.2-in. cargo floor
- 55.8 ins. cargo-area height with Standard Roof
- 76.9 ins. cargo height with High Roof models
- Fully boxed all-steel ladder frame