Weiler's P385 is an 18,000-lb. asphalt paver with 83-hp Cat engine.
The 3,000-lb. electrically heated screed extends to 15 ft. 8 in. from a single point on rigid 2 3/4-in. tubes.
Weiler's P385 is an 18,000-lb. asphalt paver with 9-ton hopper.
Weiler enters the commercial-class asphalt paver business with the 18,000-lb. P385 paver powered by an 83-hp Cat C3.4 diesel.
- A 3,000-lb. electrically heated screed with angle-of-attack adjusters on the extensions
- Extension-height adjusters
- Manual slope adjustment (powered slope is optional)
- Screed can be extended to pave 15-ft. 8-in. widths with a single slide point on two 2 3/4-in.-diameter slide tubes for rigidity
- Multiple seating positions, replaceable wear plates and a 9-ton hopper