The GRW 280 pneumatic roller is designed to improve the operators' view to the work with channels in the frame structure that reveal the outer wheels.
- Front hydraulic-cylinder suspension replaced by a pair of swing arms between the front pairs of wheels for an uninterrupted view to the front
- Hydrostatic rear-axle drive
- Can be ballasted for operating weights from 10 and 30 short tons
- Intelligent ballasting system maintains weight distribution to front and rear axles
- Single driver’s seat and console can be moved and pivoted toward the outer edge