New cab on the Case CX55B mini excavator is 7 ins. wider with more glass for a better view to the work.
The Case CX55B ships thumb-ready, with mouting bracket and hydraulics, and comes with a backfill blade.
Photo credit: At its widest, the Case CX55B's upper structure extends less than 12 inches beyond the track width.
The 39-hp CX55B minimum tailswing compact excavator has an operating weight of 12,295 lbs., dig depth of 12 ft. 10 in. and bucket digging force of 11,240 lbs.
- Rotates 360° with less than 11.7 in. of the upper structure extending beyond the tracks
- Full-size cab is 10% larger and 7 in. wider than other B Series compact excavators
- Standard proportional hydraulic controls mounted in the joystick
- Comes "thumb ready" with factory-installed hydraulics and an attachment bracket
- Standard backfilling blade or optional four-way dozer blade