An 80-hp Cummins diesel powers the 10-ton, front-wheel-drive RW-80A road widener through a direct drive.
LB Performance updated the RW-100B with front-wheel drive and 110-hp, Tier 3 Cummins diesel. The 12-ton shoulder paver has a 10-ft. strikeoff, and many of the same options as the RW-80A.
The RW-195E features a 190-hp Cummins turbo diesel and four-wheel drive. The 16-ton road widener paves shoulders up to 14 ft. wide.
The RW-80A is capable of paving shoulders with aggregate or bituminous materials.
- Angled blade spreads material up to 7 feet wide
- Optional vibratory strike-off/screed attachment is designed to increase material flow, density and surface smoothness
- 72 ½-cubic-foot hopper with a power adjustable front lip
- Conveyor discharges material to the machine's left or right side
- Strike-off and operator's console can be moved to appropriate side
- 8-gallon, pressurized washdown system on board
- 3- to 6-foot hydraulic strike-off extensions are available