The eight-wheeled PT240 features a 99-hp turbocharged engine with the power for operating on grades up to 25° and on materials with higher rolling resistance.
- Features standard hydrostatic steering, independent axles and a four-plus-four tire configuration with 2-in. tire overlap
- Automotive style controls offer left- and right-side operating positions
- 78-in. compaction width
- 52,910-lb. fully ballasted operating weight and 20,525-lb. un-ballasted operating weight
- Standard air-on-the-run central tire inflation system
- Floating and oscillating front axles
- 122-gal. polyethylene water and 66-gal. fuel tanks