The 888III features a double cylinder Z-bar configuration, massive loader arms and standard ride control system, enabling efficient lifting and moving of material with minimal spillage.
- ZF fixed shaft automatic power shift transmission with four forward speeds topping out at 22.4 mph and three reverse gears ranging from 4 to 15 mph
- Adjustable boom height kick-out and bucket return-to-dig functions
- Dual pump hydraulic system efficiently utilizes all 350 peak net hp provided by a Cummins six-cylinder, four-cycle turbocharged water-cooled engine
- Pressurized, climate-controlled cabin sits on rubber shock-absorbing mounts
- Fully hydraulic wet-disc brakes with standard axle coolers